University of Waterloo Engineering Society
The University of Waterloo Engineering Society exists to promote a positive undergraduate experience among its members through representation of student opinion as well as support of academic, professional and social needs.
This is a new version of the website, so if you see any bugs please drop us a line using that “Contact Webmaster” box in the bottom right!
- FYDP Problem Bank Investigation ResultsAfter two months of investigation, the investigation regarding the FYDP Problem Bank is finally over. Read the full slides here […]
- Congress and First Year Integration Conference Applications OPEN!!!Hey people of EngSoc! Applications are now open for two conferences that will be happening this upcoming winter. Congress is a week long conference held by the CFES in which you can be exposed to engineering students from across the country, as well as develop leadership and professional skills. Each delegate attends one of several streams of daily programming, geared toward a certain area of interest. This conference is open to all years and programs, and diversity is encouraged so please […]
- October Director of the Month NominationsWinners will be announced at Council Meeting #3 on Wednesday, October 31st! […]
- FEDS General Meeting – YOU CAN VOTE!The Federation of Students is having its General Meeting this Wednesday! Every University of Waterloo undergrad student gets a vote!! Date: October 24, 2018 Time: 12:00 pm Location: SLC Great Hall Agenda: October 2018 Agenda (PDF) Agenda Supporting Documents: Motion 5a Proposed Bylaw Changes (PDF) Stream Online: livestream Read the Agenda and supporting documents for the details; but see below for a summary of some of the changes proposed! 1. Councillor proxies would be assigned to […]
- Nominate outstanding Waterloo Engineering faculty and staff members for awards!The EngSoc Friend of the Society and Teaching Excellence award committees are now accepting nominations! They work to collect nominations and put together packages to nominate Engineering faculty and staff members for Faculty and University-wide awards! One nominee will also be selected as the winner of each award and have their name added to the plaque. The deadline for nominations is 5 November. For the Friend of the Society Award, the faculty/staff member should have worked towards improving […]